Women's Green Apothecary Retreat 2019
A stay at Cadhay is a rare and unique experience. Cadhay combines the grandeur of aristocratic Elizabethan living with all 21st century comforts.
Women's Green Apothecary Retreat 2018
From Saturday 23rd June 2018 to Monday 25th June 2018 join qualified aromatherapist and product formulator Mercedes Harris on an exploration of plant oils and their properties for general well being. During workshops discover how to make various natural products for skin care, bath and body, pulse point oils, home fragrances and natural insect repellent.
Then Tuesday 26th to Thursday 28th complementary therapy tutor Margaret Karlinski will explore the holistic approach to commonly occurring female issues and associated conditions. You will dip into naturopathic, dietary and aromatherapeutic approaches and study various remedies from healing foods to essential oils and botanicals.
Enjoy morning and evening yoga practice on the lawn (dependant on weather) with Janey Railton, British Wheel of Yoga teacher. You will also have access to a meditation room for impromptu sessions.
- Friday 22nd June - Explore Cadhay house and gardens with an historic guided tour.
- Saturday 23rd June - Create your own cleansing and moisturising face oils & explore how to make a face mask from everyday kitchen ingredients.
- Sunday 24th June - Blend pulse point oils & develop bespoke bath and body products.
- Monday 25th June - Create room fragrances to enhance mood, repel insects or cleanse the air.
- Tuesday 26th June - Day 1 Margaret Karlinski.
- Wednesday 27th June - Day 2 Margaret Karlinski.
- Thursday 28th June - Day 3 Margaret Karlinski.
- Friday 29th June - depart 9.30am.
- 3 nights from £345 (depending on room choice) arrival from 4pm Friday 22nd June depart 6.30pm Monday 25th June. Please note dinner is not included on Monday 25th June.
- 4 nights from £445 (depending on room choice) arrival from 4pm Monday 25th June depart 9.30am Friday 29th June.
- 7 nights from £685 (depending on room choice) arrival from 4pm Friday 22nd June depart 9.30am Friday 29th June.
Cadhay Manor Accommodation
Prices vary depending on room. Please enquire for details.
Whetham, a luxurious corner room with contemporary double handcrafted half-tester, view over the garden and en suite bathroom (bath plus hand-shower and washbasin). BOOKED
Barton, a lovely double aspect corner room with fine four-poster double. Bathroom next door or very nearby, possibly shared with one other bedroom.
Reibey, a small double room with a view to the front of the house. Bathroom next door or very nearby, possibly shared with one other bedroom. Bathroom next door or very nearby, possibly shared with one other bedroom.
Sugar Plum, a luxurious corner four-poster double with Georgian panelling, window seat and double aspect windows. BOOKED